From scratch pancakes
- 1.5 cups flour
- 3.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.25 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 eggs (add a yolk if feeling sexy)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or spiced rum
- 1.25 cups milk
- Dash good honey
- Dash cinnamon (optional)
Mix the dry stuff up in a bowl. Make a well for the wet stuff.
Whisk the wet stuff up in a bowl.
Pour the wet stuff in to the dry stuff bowl. Whisk around. Leave a little lumpy. Sniff.
Butter up the pan and cook it. I'm gonna assume you can already make a pancake.
Incredible Shrimp Tacos
Try out these praise-worthy shrimp tacos! They can be ready within a few minutes
Berries Crunch - Vegan dessert
Refreshing and sweet dessert that plant based! Hope you enjoy baking!